Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Assignment #9

1. Happiness is a mix of different feelings. It is an overwhelming good feeling about something. It could be a sense of accomplishment or a sense of pride. It's just basically anything that makes you feel good about something or yourself.

2. Happiness for me is being on stage and performing for others. It gives me a major adrenaline rush and it's really exhilarating. That's not necessarily the case for other people who have stage fright or people who get nervous in front of a crowd. Happiness to me is also being in water. I love lakes, pools, and oceans. They all make me feel really at peace and make me happy.

3.My parents and my friends have the biggest effect on my mood. If I have a bad experience with one of them then I have a bad mood all day.

4. I think that my actions effect anyone who hears or sees me do them. I would say the main people that my actions effect are my parents and my brother because they are around me all the time and have to deal with me.

5. My greatest need in life is attention. I hate to admit it but I love to be the center of attention and when people pay attention to me it makes me feel really good. When people ignore me it really bothers me.

4 comments:

macendz said...

I like your definition of happiness, its way better than mine! Oh and i need attention too!

muna w. said...

i envy you for not having stage fright Natalie!

muna w. said...

hey Natalie EID is a muslim holiday ;)

Digial Thoughts said...

Nice defining happiness if i where to not know happiness and i read ur blogge man i would understand what happiness meant then. I like how u call being on stage is happiness for you wow now that being on stage i dont know if i call that happiness for me well what iam trying to say hear is every one has a deferent way of happiness right- right great job gurl.