Thursday, November 1, 2007

Assignment # 7

1. I really liked writing short stories but I feel like we should have had more time to finish them because I'm not 100% satisfied with my short stories. I wanted to elaborate more on them and maybe extend the plot.

2. I think my strongest piece of writing is my neighbors poem. I really liked doing it and I think that's really important when writing. I really got into it and I think that the poem reflects it.

3. I have realized that I need structure when I'm writing because otherwise I wouldn't know what to write about. Without direction I think that I probably wouldn't accomplish much. I'm a chatty person and when I'm not given things to do I kind of get carried away with the chatter.

4. I really want to write plays, non-fiction, or reviews! I really like to be super creative and have no boundaries with what I need to write. I also enjoy giving my opinion on other things so writing reviews would give me a reason to say what I think about something :).

2 comments:

macendz said...

I really liked your short story, especially the first one! the second one was pretty cool too but a lot like i know what you did last summer haha. but it was still very creative! i agree with you that we should have more time to write the short stories, i didn't feel like mine was ready to be done either. I could have added Waaay more detail, but then i guess it would'nt be so short. But i hope we get to write play-writes, cuz you sound like you would be good at that! actually..i really dont want to write those..so maybe we should just have the option hah. well anyway happy halloween!

Digial Thoughts said...

Well yeah i agree on the neighbor poet. I think your a really nice poet writer its amazing from what i read.