Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Assignment #6

1. I like to be scared. It is fun to feel like you have no control over what happens. I ok with being scared a safe area where nothing can actually go really wrong. I also like going into haunted houses and watching scary movies.

2. I am really scared of clowns! They freak me out. I don't understand why they wear so much makeup and they never stop smiling. They don't smile in a normal way they smile with a creepy grin and it makes me really uncomfortable. I just recently saw the movie IT and it just reconfirmed my fears. I am also afraid of looking in mirrors at night. I think I have watched way too many scary movies and when I look in the mirror in the dark I always expect something to pop up behind me so I never look into mirrors at night. I am also afraid of going to my car at night because I think someone is in my back seat so I check that before I get into the car. That kind of started after I heard the ghost story of the guy in the back seat of the car that pops out with a knife. Subtle things scare me more than blood and guts I don't mind gory things.

3. In my opinion the definition for madness is when someone is driven to the dark side of their sanity and goes against things that are good and starts to become evil.

4. I think people drive themselves mad. People are very good at imagining things and when they allow themselves to believe those illusions is when they go mad. I believe that people are their own worst enemies and they are responsible for what goes on with themselves.

No comments: