Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Assignment #1

Hey!


I'm my name is Natalie. I'm a cheerleader at EHS and I love if. I also am in the musical, West Side Story, it is an AMAZING show and I strongly urge anyone who is reading this to go and see it. It starts in November. Any ways I really enjoy listening to music. It doesn't really matter what kind as long as it has a good beat I'll listen. I am kind of into show tunes because I LOVE musicals.My favorite kinds of books to read are comedies and mysteries. I have a mom, dad, brother, and a new puppy. My puppy's name is Daisy. She is really cute but she is CRAZY. Right now the thing that is mostly on my mind is homecoming. I know it's just a dance but I really want to go and not in a girl group, I'm not that desperate. I just guess that I would like to be able to think that someone thought about me. Someone actually sat down and took the time to think hey I think I'll ask Natalie to the dance. It's a flattering thought. Oh well, moving on, I'm not much of an avid reader but the last book that I read that I really liked was to kill a mocking bird. That's about it for now. Untill next time!

4 comments:

macendz said...

Hey nat! thats a pretty solid blog you got there. i like your writing.

anthonyi said...

thats my sister

NAT said...

Natalie- I like the blog! keep up the good work :)
-Natalie

Kathryn's Blog said...

HI NATALIE! Just thought I'd leave you a comment. :) Keep on writing!
-Kathryn