Monday, December 10, 2007

Assignment #11

1. I think that it is very important to have a theme in your writing because without the theme the story doesn't go anywhere. If you write a story how can you write without a theme? I think that would be really chaotic. The story would jump all over the place but even then it would still have a theme of being jumbled. It is virtually impossible for a story to have a theme because there is no such thing as a story without a theme in my opinion.

2. If the piece of literature is good and attracts a big audience then it will be passed on for a while. Things have good themes, central ideas, and main points will be read for years to come. I can not see myself writing something that lasts because my writing isn't very good. I kind of get caught up in the mix of my writing and I forget to add something and I'll add it later but it doesn't necessarily make sense so I put is somewhere else where it makes equally as little sense as before. It's just one big circle of confusion.

3. I want to be a famous actress and I think that would have an impact on the people around me. I have always dreamed of being on Broadway some time in my life time. I want to be the one who blows people away for a change instead of being in the back round. I want people to remember me and talk to their grand kids about the time when I did something that really amazed them. I want to be the person who kids want to be! I just really want to be famous.

2 comments:

macendz said...

I agree on your second piece. i think that if a piece of writing is big enough at a certain time,then it will most likely last a long time in history. I think your writing is good, and your poems are so cute and quirky like your personality and so if you wanted to pursue that (which i dont think you really do anyway haha) you could probly get some published work. Don't underestimate your writing!

And if your dreams are to be a famous actress, or on broadway, then pursue that! If you really want somehting that bad you can do it and don't let anyone tell you you can't. I think you can succeed because you are so unique. Keep up the good blogging.

Digial Thoughts said...

i think if u put something in ur mind u can succeed it whether it is being famous on broadway or what ever. and u nat can do it!!!!!
nice goin ( u go gurl lol )